December 19, 2023
Hands-On Seminar with Practical Software Application
This event focuses on the application of the CostFact system: After a brief introduction, the participants will work on typical estimation tasks on provided laptops with pre-installed full versions of the CostFact software. The attendees will be guided through all major features of this shipbuilding-tailored solution and learn how it can support their own estimation tasks.
- Set up new project estimates within the Shortest Possible Time
- Combine Top-Down and Bottom-Up costing approaches
- Reuse Existing Information from previous projects.
- Use Parametric Costing for cost prediction
- Calculate and quote Options and Change Orders
- Optimise the Selection of Supplier Quotations
- Calculate Ship Programs (ship series) including non-recurring cost, learning curves and cost escalation
- Use Different SWBS-Codes within one project
- Calculate Cash Flow and Revenues
- Derive cost norms by Statistical Analyses of existing projects (CERs, Norms and Regression Functions)
- Incorporate the Specification (both Client Specification and Statement of Work) into the estimate
- Assess the Reliability of Cost Predictions and calculate the prospective forecast error
- Realize the Price-to-Win strategy
- Gain a new cost view by Capability Costing
- Calculate Life Cycle Costs with Different Scenarios
- Create multiple Reports & Exports
The event takes place in Singapore on December 19, 2023. The attendance requires a registration by December 1, 2023.
Download detailed information and registration form.