May 31, 2017
Training CostFact Basics in Hamburg (Germany) on May 31, 2017
This brick and mortar course with practical software handling will offer the opportunity to learn and exercise cost estimation and budget planning with CostFact. Each participant will be provided with an own computer.
The course includes all main functions of CostFact’s basic module, namely:
- Create new projects and administer calculations
- Re-use historical data to set up new cost prognoses efficiently
- Estimate costs parametrically
- Assess the reliability of cost estimations
- Integrate specification into projects
- Manage Change Orders
- Perform regression analyses based on reference projects
- Analyse and report cost including the controlling of cost targets
The attendance requires a registration by 9th May 2017.
Download detailed information and registration form.