May 24, 2018
Information Event “Cost Management in Naval Shipbuilding” in Brussels on May 24, 2018
This information event focuses on cost estimation and cost planning at naval shipyards. Highlights are:
- Predict costs based on Parametric Cost Estimation
- Use Similarity Calculation for efficient cost planning
- Determine and achieve Target Costs
- Gain a new cost view by Capability Costing
- Merge the specification and change orders with the calculation
- Calculate ship programs including non-recurring cost and learning curves
- Optimise the selection of supplier quotes
- Transfer calculations between different WBS-Codes
- Assess the reliability of cost predictions and calculate the prospective forecast error
- See how to calculate an Indication Price with CostFact within 4 hours
- Calculate Life Cycle Cost with different scenarios
The event takes place in Brussels, Belgium on May 24, 2018 from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. The attendance requires a registration by May 11, 2018.
Download detailed information and registration form.